If you are struggling with a drug or alcohol problem or you know of someone who is, our Free State rehab will provide you or your loved one with top class addiction treatment and support from some of South Africa’s leading medical professionals.
Choosing the right rehab plays a major role in determining whether your recovery will be a success or not, that’s why we want to help make the decision easier for you.
Our Free State addiction treatment centre aims to treat every single patient individually, ensuring that each addict gets a treatment program to suit their own personal needs and so much more. Here’s what you can expect.
The Addiction Treatment Program
This Free State addiction treatment centre was started by individuals that simply wanted to help people with issues that are affecting the way that they live their life and one of these problems was addiction.
They base their addiction treatment program on the tried and tested 12 Steps, first made famous by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), but it’s now used in the treatment of various other addictions as well.
The 12 step program is highly effective in helping addicts and alcoholics achieve the goal of living happily without ever using drugs or alcohol again.
Other treatment methods that will be done include:
- Supervised Medical Detoxification – This helps to remove the harmful chemicals of the narcotic substance out of the system and also minimises the effects of any cravings or withdrawal symptoms that might be experienced.
- Individual Counselling – This helps to get to the root cause of the addiction, helping the addict to find out why and how they became addicted to drugs or alcohol in the first place. It will also allow the addict to resolve this issue and to learn necessary skills on how to avoid making the same mistake in future.
- Group Therapy – This gives the recovering addict the opportunity to engage with people in similar positions as themselves by listening to other addict’s stories of recovery, learning from their mistakes and successes. It also helps the patient to lose any inhibitions or shame they might have
- Mentorship – Each patient will be given their own specialised and experienced mentor, who will be able to offer help and support whenever you need it the most.
The staff at our Free State addiction treatment centre is highly qualified and very experienced, so have that piece of mind knowing that you or your loved one will be in good hands.
The Facilities at this Free State Addiction Treatment Centre
Our Free State addiction treatment centre is based on a farm near the Little Caledon River.
The benefits of this farm environment is that it takes patients out of the hustle and bustle of the city life and puts them in a much more serene and tranquil environment, perfect for recovery from addiction.
There are various other recreational activities which include:
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports (Soccer, netball, fishing, hiking etc.)
- Extra Mural Activities (Arts and crafts, horseback riding, looking after the vegetable garden that supplies the kitchen
- Helping in the Piggery, which houses 10 pigs. Animal-based therapy techniques have proven to be extremely effective all around the world and are used in various top addiction treatment centres today.
Get Access to our Free State Addiction Treatment Centre Now
If you or a loved one is addicted to drugs or alcohol, our Free State addiction treatment centre is very effective in helping you overcome it.
The good news is that it’s very affordable, as this Free State rehab accepts most of South Africa’s major medical schemes which will cover the bulk of the costs of addiction treatment.
For enquiries about the length of treatment or to get yourself or your loved admitted, contact us now and let one of our qualified addiction counsellors provide you with free and confidential expert advice.